[Asterisk-Users] Authenticate Application Problems

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Oct 20 18:12:03 MST 2003

Joshua :

I don't know why you include 's,5,Hangup'...
I'm doing the same with:

exten => 2080,1,Answer
exten => 2080,2,Background,meetme1
exten => 2080,2,Authenticate(/opt/pass/pass_meetme1.txt)
exten => 2080,3,Meetme,1

meetme1 gsm file plays "Welcome to conference room number 1", and
/opt/pass/pass_meetme1.txt is a password list in clear text.
Its works fine for me!

Regards,

Gus