[Asterisk-Users] how to escape #

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Oct 20 08:52:12 MST 2003

At 3:42 PM +0200 10/20/03, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
>Hi,
>
>This morning I found myself stumped when a remote interactive system
>asked me to enter some identification followed by the # key, and my
>local Asterisk interrupted with "Transfer?".
>
>Is there a way to escape the pound key, short of disabling transfers?
>
>Cheers,
>
>--
>"Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot."

There is a patch for this available, I seem to recall.  Look through
the archives, and search for "##" - someone made it so that the
"transfer" feature would only work after hitting # twice.  A very
cursory search of the bugtracker didn't find that patch - can someone
search more diligently, and then submit it if they find the original
code?

JT