[Asterisk-Users] No detection of Line Busy

herc at wavelink.com.my herc at wavelink.com.my
Mon Oct 20 08:30:55 MST 2003

Hello,

I am quite new to asterisk.
I managed to connect our 2 branch offices with asterisk.

In one side, our linux asterisk box is connected to the leased line going
to our other office and on the other side its connected to office PBX through a
channel bank.

This installation is running smoothly, except for one thing.
If an extension is busy, i want to transfer that call to a near by
one, so i did like this,
	Dial(Zap/g1/55|15|t)
	Dial(Zap/g1/59|15|t)
the prob is, when ext. 55 is busy, the caller hear busy tone and thats all,
asterisk doesn't execute the second line.
even when the ext. 55 is busy, still the asterisk log says,that zap line
as answered.
I need to get this thing settled quickly, cos, this is a already found
feature in our office hardware PBX.
Can anyone pls help me????

Herc

--------------This mail sent through OmniBIS.com--------------