[Asterisk-Users] newb - want to create a Dialpad like system

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 18:36:12 MST 2003

Hi all,

i am planning to create Dialpad like system for fun. i want to build it in such a way that one can use either web based app or GnoPhone / MsnMessenger to connect to my server and then dial a land line. i  did a search on the archives but couldnt find any good pointers. i would appreciate if someone could let me know whether this possible to create this app using asteriskand send me some pointers.

i hv the following
    RH 7.3
    Dialogic D41

thanks a lot,