[Asterisk-Users] Feedback request: AGI GET DATA change -termination digits

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Sat Oct 18 18:17:52 MST 2003

> While that change is fine, you could also just write the
> same functionality with get digit and deal with it inside
> the AGI app.

I guess the digit handling part is doable with WAIT FOR DIGIT.. I was going
to ask about interupting the prompt that played before that but on RTFM-ing
I see that STREAM FILE returns the interrupting digit if interruptions are
allowed.

Sooo... Knock myself up a subroutine in Perl to handle flexible digit
termination as I want.. or have a look at patching the GET DATA function in
AGI, potentially making easier for others whilst not breaking anything that
currently exists.

Would bug tracker be the way to go for further discussion? Or I could go
with the second option, stick it in there, and see if it makes it to CVS?

Cheers
Paul