[Asterisk-Users] RE: Outgoing call to IVR not being "answered"

David Harris davidh at webunited.net
Sat Oct 18 13:10:54 MST 2003

Juan,

That is a helpful discovery.  If I too route the calls out of an IAX
provider (voicepulse) rather then my usual Cisco SIP Gateway I can get
DTMF through with the Cisco phone still not presenting the usual "soft"
key options.

So that means that the Cisco IP Phone IS sending DTMF to calls that are
not yet "connected" and that either the asterisk box or the Cisco SIP
Gateway are the ones not transmitting.

Thanks,
David