[Asterisk-Users] newbie question: Meetme (looking for ztrtc)

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Fri Oct 17 19:52:44 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 16:29, rnc Info Lists wrote:
> >> Seems you used my abreviation. It is really known by zaptelrtc. It seems
> > to be written by  Klaus-Peter Junghanns <kpj at junghanns.net> and is
> > distributed at http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/.
> >

> Thanks for the info Steve.  I got it but the "make" didn't work. Will work
> on it over the weekend.

	Change the includes to point to your running kernel sources. You have
to tweak KINCLUDES inside Makefile, something like this:

	KINCLUDES = /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/include

	And beware. I changed my /etc/modutils since Debian woody loads rtc
module while booting to allow load zaprtc.o instead of rtc and I got a
nice lookup your mileage can vary since I´m using 2.4.22 and AFAIK the
zaprtc.o is just some changes to rtc stock from some kernel version.
	What I finally did is to load the modules through /etc/modules and in
the * init script run rtcsetup.

--
Juanjo sin .sig