[Asterisk-Users] Beta testers for visual configuration tool for asterisk

Paulo Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Fri Oct 17 10:23:40 MST 2003

Hi All,

We've been developing for a while an IDE for Asterisk, and the time has
come to open it for beta testers.

You can check at www.instant.com.br/viv.html for a snapshot of the
application.

Current modules are Dialplan and VoiceMail configuration. As you may
see, it is all-visual, with drag and drop support and integrated sound
recording, saving and cross-checking, so you dialpland doesn't crash
because of a missing sound file.

Beta users will have to download and install either a 16 Mb or a 4Mb
Windows program, depending if you already have or not JRE 1.4.2
installed. This client works together with a tomcat-based application,
which will be running on our servers during the trial.

If you wish to participate, please let me know off-list. I'll get in
touch with the first 5 answers to arrange how the test will be
performed.

Best,

PauloHM