[Asterisk-Users] Project Completed

Azher Amin apnaisp at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 05:11:39 MST 2003

Hello,

Today, I tested two T/E410P cards in an Intel P4 Xeon board. The Solution is a simple IVR, with different prompts, agi scripting, message recording and quizes integerated with MySql database.

The cards went very well, and so far things are quite stable and my client is satisfied with me. Thnx to Mark and the rest of the team for such a cool and simple asterisk.

If anyone requires AGI samples in PERL, then plz contact me off list.

Azher Amin
Consulttech
Pakistan