[Asterisk-Users] Eicon Diva ... -> Request for experiences with E100P

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Thu Oct 16 15:32:06 MST 2003

Anthony Wood schrieb:

>If you are in Germany, I think you want E1 = ISDN PRI outside US/Japan (30 lines)
>and for that you want a E100P for US$595 from digium.

Hi,

that would be very interesting, of course. I assume, there are
experiences about stability and reliability under high load
and long uptimes.

Any comments are welcome!

It would be great, if one could use this cost effective card in a
producitve environment!

>I am interested in this too, the Eicon cards are also certified for Australia.

Maybe, we'll have one in some weeks, so I will let you know our
experiences as soon as possible.

Roger.