[Asterisk-Users] MOH and VAD

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Thu Oct 16 14:44:52 MST 2003

Hi,

	I hope somebody give me some feedback since I´m nagging with this from
some time and I can´t find any docs or references in the ml.
	Why MOH sounds choppy on VoIP devices with VAD or silence supresion ?
If I see the stats of the open channel it seems that * doesn´t sends the
MOH audio packets if it doesn´t receive packets (the case with silence
supresion is working).
	Can somebody explain this to me ?
	Also I found that ATA use silence supresion on the second phone even if
they have silence supression deactivated.

--
Juanjo sin .sig