[Asterisk-Users] newbie question: Meetme (looking for ztrtc)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Oct 16 10:53:01 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 12:32, rnc Info Lists wrote:

> > look at the rtc driver then. you do have a rtc chip already on the
> > system.
> >

> I looked back in the list and looks like the message that mentioned who
> wrote ztrtc I deleted.  Can someone please let me know where to obtain
> ztrtc?  I did a google on it and came up empty.

Seems you used my abreviation. It is really known by zaptelrtc. It seems
to be written by  Klaus-Peter Junghanns <kpj at junghanns.net> and is
distributed at http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/.

Not trying to stir up old flame wars, and not directed at the person
requesting the information above.

This was found with a combination of google and grep -ri over my mail
directories. Proof positive that a web only based version of this list
is not a good option.