[Asterisk-Users] I give up!!

Joseph Finley jfinley at prcontrol.com
Thu Oct 16 07:36:47 MST 2003

I was about to ring the same sentament.  I've been working with * for a few
months now and wouldn't even think of selling a service esecially on phones
that are still being worked on.  I do have a couple GS phones and they work
great, for me.  But when you put it in place where the peoples knowledge of
turning on a computer is questionable, all sorts of things can go wrong.
Things we take for granted or quirks with things are easily overlooked and
seem to be mountains to others when we consider them mole hills.  Just my
.02

Joe