[Asterisk-Users] My Grandstream works, but my X-Lite doesn't:no sound after 5sec

Stephen R. Besch sbesch at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 16 07:08:59 MST 2003

The issue with the 10BaseT in the 102 is not the autosensing by the
switch/hub.  The problem arises when using the 102 as a local hub for
your PC.  Anything that you plug into the Net port on the 102 comes out
at 10BaseT.  If you want to run your PC at 100BaseT, you need an extra
cable from the 100BaseT Switch/Hub, regardless of the autoswitching
capacity.

Stephen R. Besch