[Asterisk-Users] newbie question: Meetme

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Wed Oct 15 13:59:13 MST 2003

The USB card is the problem.. I should have realized that from today's
other thread... This system has no USB and unless I find a ISA USB card it
won't either since the PCI slots are full.

There is plenty else to get familar with so meetme and MOH goes on hold
(without music :-) ).

Sorry for cluttering up the list on this problem.  Thanks for the help.
Robert