[Asterisk-Users] Sip call hang up

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Oct 15 12:54:49 MST 2003

The default should be "no".  Both options listen to the audio stream.
busydetect tries to determine if it hears a busy signal and if so
disconnects the call.  callprogress tries to determine if the call has
been disconnected and disconnects the other legs of the call.  Both
options are buggy cause false hangups.