[Asterisk-Users] newbie question: Meetme

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Wed Oct 15 12:16:27 MST 2003

Yes, I am a newbie too. I am having a problem with meetme. From what I
have seen it will work without a Digium card but with audio problems. My
goal is just to see how it works not the quality of the audio.

When I dial into the conference room the following message is played:
"That is not a valid conference number."

On the console I get: "unable to open pseudo channel".

As indicated in previous posts I do not have any Digium cards in the
system.  When making the zaptel part of the system I did uncomment
ztdummy.o in the MODULES= line.

Extensions.conf contains:
exten =>2663,1,Meetme,9876

meetme.conf is:
[rooms]
conf => 9876

If meetme doesn't work at all without a real card that is ok. It can wait.
If it'll work at least somewhat with ztdummy then obviously I've missed
something.

Any ideas?

Robert