[Asterisk-Users] Digium should develop and sell just Dummy card. For timing...

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Wed Oct 15 11:34:15 MST 2003

Chris,
Good point. As I understand it, the Asterisk software requirement was to
be a PBX between normal telephone lines and VoIP.  Maybe even it was just
to replace the expensive PBXs.  As such seems to me that it clearly met
and exceeded its design requirements since it utilizes the hardware boards
that were in the original design requirement.  Don't think anyone can
dispute that.  Its created by Digium for Digium hardware.  Everything lese
is "gravy".

73,

Robert