[Asterisk-Users] Digium should develop and sell just Dummy card. For timing...

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Wed Oct 15 11:28:36 MST 2003

Andrew,
I am running it rather well on a original Pentium 100 Mhz, 32 MB RAM, no
USB adapter.  I agree with you this would not be an ideal setup for a
business but in a home it will work rather well. I think it'll handle 2 CO
analog lines fine.

Yes, my wife thinks its overkill.  Probably is, but guess what, if I want
to change it I can.  If I want to try and integrate another type of card,
I can.  If I want to connect and control my ham station, I can.  AND best
of all, if I want to develop and use another timing source, I can.  and so
can you.

Regards,
Robert