[Asterisk-Users] Digium should develop and sell just Dummy card. For timing...

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Oct 15 09:57:57 MST 2003

> Are there USB PCI cards that use the chip that's compatible with
> ztdummy?

So now you're using a $50 USB PCI card, or a $100 FXO/FXS card...  you're
adding stuff to the system either way.  :-)

Personally I really like the RTC dummy driver.  It just locks the alarm at
1024Hz and calls the proper zap functions on alarm.  I think I'd be
hard-pressed to find a box for asterisk without an RTC, at least without
designing something on my own.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew