[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream ringer

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Wed Oct 15 05:04:06 MST 2003

Michael,

That would work for me too. If the volume can be reduced (maybe to zero or
almost zero) then my request for the ability to disable it is not needed.

Since the volume of the speaker and handset can be controlled maybe the GS
folks can include a patch in the next release of the firmware to also
handle the ringer.  They monitor this list so maybe will jump in with some
feedback to us.

Robert