[Asterisk-Users] My Grandstream works, but my X-Lite doesn't:no sound after 5sec

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Wed Oct 15 04:05:12 MST 2003

I only have 1 but the absolutly only time it has to be rebooted is when I
change a parameter or upgrade the firmware. It has run for weeks without
any problem.  Another poster mentioned the 10 vs. 100 Ethernet speed.
Maybe Grandstream can upgrade the interface in future hardware. I don't
imagine that the price point for 10/100 is much different than 10 these
days.

One option I would definatly like is the ability to turn off the ringer.
Since my testing ususally happens after my wife goes to bed it would help
NOT to have the audible ring but only the visual indication!

Robert