[Asterisk-Users] Problem with T100P card in a new chassis

Markku Korpi markku at korpi.de
Wed Oct 15 03:31:02 MST 2003

This may or may not be the same problem that appeared on one of my E/T100P
cards a few months ago.
I got lots of timing errors and finally figured out that the capacitor C31
was broken (no visible damage, though). When I soldered an 1.0 uF capacitor
over it, the card started to work perfectly again.
(well, I guess the warranty went down the river, but I had to do it to save
time...)
The card had worked earlier, but perhaps C31 broke, when I moved the card to
another box.
If your card still works in another machine, then it is obviously not a
T100P HW problem. In my case the problem moved with the card.

Markku