[Asterisk-Users] WCFXO echo rexolved for me

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Oct 15 02:17:19 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 22:15, Brian Schrock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I resolved my echo issue using grandstream/estara etc etc sip phones and
> wcfxo interfaces from digium. I swapped out my via kt400 based msi kt4vl
> motherboard for an asus p4pe? i845? based motherboard and the echo has
> completly gone away along with aggressive suppressor option in the makefile.
> I hope this helps others.

Echo seems to be very specific. I had terrible echo and noise on an ASUS
A7V133 with a Promise Raid controller. I tried an old HP Vectra and it
all went away. Then I needed some more PCI slots so I changed to an MSI
K7T266 expecting all kinds of noise, but it is as clear as a bell. This
machine now has the X100P + T100P + Bewan PCI ADSL card.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>