[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk capacity

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Wed Oct 15 01:32:18 MST 2003

> A while back someone was putting together a list of configurations
> that people were using and was going to publish it but it never got
> published I'm afraid..
*raises hand* Guilty as charged yer'honor :-(

It's still on my list of things to do - maybe I can knock something up this
week but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep.

In the mean time, I'm more than happy to collate information from emails so
if anyone wants to send me details of their hardware configuration I'll slot
them in the database once it's done - it might also bring up a few things I
hadn't thought about with regards to database design etc (trying to get
everyone's configuration to fit within some kind of standard
format/structure).

Cheers
Paul