[Asterisk-Users] My Grandstream works, but my X-Lite doesn't:no sound after 5sec

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Tue Oct 14 22:00:43 MST 2003

Do you have a 100 or 101?   You have indicated different models in your
postings.  Were you able to get Call Transfer and Call Waiting working
with your Asterisk system and other phones?  Which version of the
Grandstream firmware do you use?  There most recent on their website this
weekend was at least 2 version numbers higher than what came on my phone
in August.  Think that they are making improvements rather frequently.

Robert