[Asterisk-Users] My Grandstream works, but my X-Lite doesn't: no sound after 5sec

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Oct 14 20:37:13 MST 2003

X-Lite build 1079 consistently chokes no matter which codec I use -
after five seconds I suddenly have no sound coming in and possibly no
sound going out too. Putting the line I'm on on hold and then switching
back to it gives me another five seconds of sound, then it dies, etc.

The Grandstream 101 I'm using is a piece of junk but I don't have the same
problem with it.

Not sure whether the issue is X-Lite or the Asterisk server. Has anyone
else had this problem?

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950