[Asterisk-Users] VAD in Asterisk ?

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Tue Oct 14 20:34:55 MST 2003

Hi,

	Is there is some form of VAD on * for SIP channels, cause I have a
problem with MOH. I made an extension which simply plays MOH, when I
dial that extension with my ATA188 MOH sounds choppy if I talk on the
phone the MOH keeps playing.
	I saw the sip channel (show channel SIP/*) and I see no packets going
in/out when I talk then packets shows going in/out.
	I don´t have this kind of problem on my Cisco 7960 which has VAD
deactivated. The problem I don't see any VAD option in AudioModes of
ATA.

--
Juanjo sin .sig