[Asterisk-Users] Newbie with questions

Darren Martz dmartz at shelbrook.com
Tue Oct 14 17:58:04 MST 2003

I have an existing Meridian PBX system that I am looking at replacing with Asterisk for the multi-office features. One of the many areas that I am unclear on is if we can use the existing phones from the old PBX system? Some are Meridian M7310 and some are Norstar M7208 models.

They each support multiple lines with a multi-line display, but I haven't seen anything on this list about sporting multiple lines on a single phone... then again, there are years of message I have not read.