[Asterisk-Users] X100P Echo Problems..What's going to happen?

Uriel Carrasquilla uriel at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 14 17:54:44 MST 2003

John:
I don't use MSN so I can't comment.  I do know that when my connections are
pure VoIP (no analog PSTN connections), the quality is better if enough
bandwidth is available.
TCP is a protocol that gets used when you want to make sure a packet arrives
at the other end.  UDP is better for voice because you don't want packets to
be retransmitted and have to wait to assemble them on the other end in
sequence so the conversation makes sense.
Regards,
Uriel