[Asterisk-Users] IAXTEL - Problem Configuration.

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Tue Oct 14 15:14:18 MST 2003

Somebody keeps saying it is bad form to respond to one's own postings, but
I am going to do it here ...

Further experimentation and I discovered that this change to
iax.conf make the problem go away:

;
; Trust Caller*ID Coming from iaxtel.com
;
;[iaxtel]
;type=friend
;context=default
;auth=rsa
;inkeys=iaxtel

;[iaxtel2]
;
; Backwards compatible entry for IAXtel pre-RSA
;
type=friend
context=default
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0