[Asterisk-Users] Setting Outbound Caller ID for T1 link

Nicholas Romero nxn at idim.com
Tue Oct 14 13:23:24 MST 2003

Can someone Check something out for me here.  I have a PBX behind an
asterisk system connnected via T1.  The PBX is not seeing the caller ID or
ANI coming across from asterisk.  I am setting it explicitly using :

extensions.conf fragment
[macro-dialswitch3]
;  ARG1 Called Number,  Arg2 Caller ID NUM, Arg3 Caller ID
exten => s,1,SetCallerID(${ARG3},a)
exten => s,2,SetAccount(AP${ARG1})
exten => s,3,Macro(startmonitor,${ARG1},${ARG2},${CHANNEL},ib)
exten => s,4,NoOp(${CALLERID})
exten => s,5,Dial(Zap/g4/${ARG1})
exten => s,6,Congestion
exten => s,106,Busy

The asterisk box should be acting as the PSTN to the internal switch here.
Am I missing something.

zapta.conf fragment
;This is the t1 to switch3 used for outbound calls
signalling = em_w
group=4
context=outbound
callerid=asreceived