[Asterisk-Users] Meetme error in Mobile/SIP phones.

XISCOAIR XISCOAIR at teleline.es
Tue Oct 14 02:58:31 MST 2003

Hi again,

I have search a bit more in order to discriminate the problem, and I
have realized that everybody goes out from a conference room, when a
mobile phone o SIP call press '#'. Instead when a analog phone
press '#', only this phone goes out.

I'm working in Spain using a E400P, so I don't know if it's a zaptel
configuration problem, an * version problem, a bug error in Meetme,
etc ... I have search in bug-track but I don't see any bug about it.

Can somebody give a direction in order to fix this problem?? I can send
the q.931 debug file with calls.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.