[Asterisk-Users] PrePaid Application!!!!!

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Oct 13 17:14:26 MST 2003

Hi Bart-

We would be happy to check it out, and hopefully improve it.

Having written several calling card applications in the past (under Envox),
I'm interested to see this, to say the least!

Best of luck in getting it released!

Regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England
Email:          scott at evtmedia.com