[Asterisk-Users] oh323 inband dtmf - Possible bug?

Skuse, Phil Phil.Skuse at vicorp.com
Mon Oct 13 04:09:23 MST 2003

If it helps, commenting out the following line in h323.cxx has worked around
the problem for now.

In method: H323Connection::GetRealSendUserInputMode()

if (!capabilityExchangeProcedure->HasReceivedCapabilities())
  return SendUserInputAsQ931;

I could not find the HasReceivedCapabilities() method defined anywhere or I
would have investigated further. I used to be a C programmer, but I never
learned C++ so I'm a little out of my depth here.