[Asterisk-Users] AGI Test Fails

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Sun Oct 12 20:16:24 MST 2003

I've been trying to use the AGI get_data function for some time now, and
can't get it to work.  Today I reinstalled a clean system with Red Hat
8.0 (I had been using RH9, but was told * had problems with RH9) and
downloaded the latest Asterisk CVS to install.  I then downloaded and
installed perl-asterisk-0.08.  I have extension 502 pointed at
EAGI(agi-test.agi).  When I call that extension I receive the following
to <STDER>:

5.  Testing 'waitdtmf'...FAIL (unexpected result '')
6.  Testing 'record'...FAIL (unexpected result '')
6a.  Testing 'record' playback...FAIL (unexpected result '')
7 tests completed, 4 passed, 3 failed

What is missing that this functionality doesn't work on my system?

Thank you for your help!