[Asterisk-Users] Problems with AGI scripts in Perl and Java

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sat Oct 11 12:01:53 MST 2003

Citeren Serge Mankovski <dorjegonpo at hotmail.com>:

> Hi
> what can be wrong with * that console does not show any stderr text printed
> from agi script?
> I am starting with asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrc
> VERBOSE command does show text on console but printing of STDERR does not

If you are running asterisk in detached mode and are connecting to it
via 'asterisk -r' then stderr may not be where you expect it to be :-) Look on
the stderr of the console where you originally started the initial asterisk
process, which is not nessecarily the console where you ran the 'asterisk -r'.
If you logged out and in inbetween it will be unavailable..

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Florian Overkamp