[Asterisk-Users] voicetronix

andrewg at felinemenace.org andrewg at felinemenace.org
Sat Oct 11 05:24:08 MST 2003

Yes, I have.

Ahh, lets see:
- I grabbed the redhat kernel src rpm, and recompiled.
- I then setup the vpb driver.
- Oh, a big thing. when you get the cards, MAKE SURE the revision is greater
  than 19, otherwise it doesn't detect line drops correctly.
- And uhm. lets see. I had problems getting asterisk to correctly dial a number,
  where as gnugk could dial numbers fine.

Lets see. Thats pretty much the big things. It was recommended that the
digium hardware be used, due to its more likely to work. But uhm. Overall,
it worked for me, when I was doing that stuff (I nolonger work where I used to).

Thanks,
Andrew Griffiths

P.S This was typed while a bit drunk. So ignore the typos. Thanks.