[Asterisk-Users] X100P Config

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Sat Oct 11 03:51:59 MST 2003

Hi again,

	When I run "modprobe zaptel" I get the message that the zaptel.o was
compiled for kernel version 2.4.20-4GB while this kernel version is
2.4.20-4GB-athlon. And fails.

	When I run "modprobe wcfxo" I get the message that the zaptel.o was
compiled for kernel version 2.4.20-4GB while this kernel version is
2.4.20-4GB-athlon. And fails

	Any thoughts appreciated.

	Dave

Thanks for that.

I will check there in the morning.

Chow for now.

LeterheadThe FAQ at digium explains how to do it:

http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=faq#Configuration_7

Hi,

I can see the card with a cat /proc/pci.

I don't seem to have a zaptel.conf file in the etc directory.

Dave

Hiya all,

I have just received my X100P telco card and I don't seem to be able to talk
to it.

I am a bit of a numpty on Linux being from the Windows (wash my mouth with
soap and water) background, so any help would be appreciated.

I have checked under YaST2 and I think it can see the card, but not sure.

My * box is talking between 2 Grandstream phones no probs but now I would
like to talk to the outside world.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dave