[Asterisk-Users] Marketing Digium/Asterisk

Andy Hester cgadmin at conserogroup.com
Fri Oct 10 21:01:03 MST 2003

	The benefits of * are obvious so that part of the marketing an * solution
is easy.  Anybody care to share ideas on how to target companies who would
benefit most from */Digium?  It seems to me that it would be an easy sell to
small/medium companies who need advanced features such as ip trunking, IVR,
Conference bridging, etc., etc.

	I would like to find a way to identify multi-location companies who would
benefit from IP trunking - perhaps by industry segment. ie what type of
company is likely to have multiiple locations with lots of interoffice
communications.

	Also, I would love to target Centrex customers.  I put in an Asterisk
system for a local company that had been on Centrex.  In short, it will save
them $18,000.00 per year (and did pretty well for myself too:)).  Any way to
ID centrex customers?

	I'd be glad to share any tips ideas etc. as well if there is any interest.
Just a thought.

Sincerely,
Andy Hester
Consero