[Asterisk-Users] No ISA tormenta card message]

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Fri Oct 10 13:50:29 MST 2003

I am getting the following messages that seem to be coming from Asterisk.
In the system there are no ZAPTEL cards installed. I did uncomment ztdummy
in the Makefile in /usr/src/zaptel before running "make install".  Any
ideas on how to get rid of this message. I looked through all the config
files (installed the sample ones then modified sip.conf, extensions.conf
and voicemail.conf, rest are as installed) but did not find anything that
looked right.

Can someone please point me toward what I am overlooking?

Thanks
Robert