[Asterisk-Users] Channel Banks

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 06:26:51 MST 2003

Mark Evans wrote:

>Hi All
>
>Can you's give me your thoughts on the best channel banks to use?
>
>Which are the easist to setup and which are the most reliable.
>
>Thanks
>
>Mark

You may know already but the vast majority of channel banks are T1 only
and typically only available in the US.. At least this is what I found
when I was looking at using one.. Of course the dual mode card from
Digium removes alot of the problem now in that you can have one or two
ports of T1 to a CB and another port E1 to the PSTN..