[Asterisk-Users] real billing time for a call

Sistemas - ANALITICA MD asterisk at analitica.md
Thu Oct 9 06:22:41 MST 2003

really, for that, CDR needs to be rewritten in some parts, cause one thing
you could use is to know the full path of a call, based on an identifier
or something, so you can now the cal last 10 seconds on the prompt, 15
seconds on a queue, the 20 seconds talking, after that was parked for 10
seconds and then 5 secs after picked up and transfered and of ourse actual
call last 120 secs.

I mean a CDR entrance for each application.. don't yopu think? but that
work is quite hard... i think..

What do you say mark?

<cita quien="mattf">

Sistemas - ANALITCA - MD