[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi and latest Debian package

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Thu Oct 9 04:50:30 MST 2003

Hi,

echosquelch=1 enables Petr Michalek's "echo canceler", which
compares RX and TX volumes and mutes the RX in an echo condition.

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net