[Asterisk-Users] pbx_spool and contexts

Steve Creel screel at turbs.com
Wed Oct 8 19:10:11 MST 2003

When I drop my file into the outgoing folder, the call is completed but
the 'Context' entry is not respected.  Instead, it drops into the default
context.  It does drop "properly" into the default context and function as
would be expected.  I looked through the source but didn't see any reason
it would be completely ignoring the context.

Call file: (where <pstn-number> is a valid number)