[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk CDR reliablility..

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 05:01:44 MST 2003

Is anything being done about improving/fixing the CDR..

As we are becoming more dependent on Asterisk we are getting closer to
needing the CDR logs to be reliable and accurate..

One of the biggest issues at the moment is that calls created with call
files (aka sample.call in outgoing dir) are not stored in the CDR and
this is a feature that we use quite a lot..

It has already been added as a bug but it has not been addressed yet..
is there anyway to upgrade its proiority?

later..