[Asterisk-Users] agi exit problem

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Tue Oct 7 14:21:48 MST 2003

> Wouldn't it be cool if you could take the call back, into
> the IVR script after the remote party hangs up ?
Yeah, for the exact reasons you suggested!

We had an IVR product that would allow you to zero out to the call centre,
get some help, top up your account, whatever, then when the agent hung up
the phone we'd plop you back in to the system exactly where you left off..
scored big points when we implemented it cos previously the user would have
had to hung up and redialed..

Maybe we need a new DialAndReturn() function? :-)