[Asterisk-Users] Conferencing Calls on Cisco 7940

Babak Pasdar bpasdar at IGXGlobal.com
Tue Oct 7 13:09:14 MST 2003

Brian,

Would you be kind enough to give me a brief overview of why it doesnt work.  I also appreciate the work aorund.  This is something I will have to educate my soon to be users on.  We do a lot of conferencing of calls as a matter of facilitating clients' immediate needs.

For now I will try parking one or more of the calls and conferencing via calling the park extension.

I already have a meetme room setup, but it's not quite as convenient as asking someone to hangon while you get the other parties on the line to work out an issue.  Especially since it is our policy to authenticate all meetmes.

Thanks for everyone's response to this issue.

Babak

Brian West wrote:
> I dont see it as a bug.. I see why it don't work.. and why people think it
> should.  Enable # transfers.. and setup call parking to get around this.
> Also if you conf very much look at app_meetme.
>
> bkw

> > > ya you can't join them.  That sucks.. but you can park one call,  go back
> > > to call number 1.  Press conf.  Dial the parking orbit.. then press join!
> >
> > 	How ? I don´t know how to park a call with the 7960.
> > 	BTW, here´s an URL which may be related with the 3-way bug on 7960s.
> > 	http://paf.se/inoc-dba/17.html
> >
> > --
> > Juanjo sin .sig

Babak Pasdar
Founder/CTO
IGX Global
389 Main St.
Hackensack, NJ 07601
www.igxglobal.com
(201) 498-0555 ext. 2205

The electronic message that you have received and any attachments are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential.

If you receive this email in error, please advise us by responding to NOC at igxglobal.com. You are required to delete the contents and destroy any copies immediately.  IGX Global is not liable for the views expressed in this electronic message or for the consequences of any computer viruses that may be unknowingly transmitted within this message.

This electronic message is also subject to standard copyright/ownership laws. It is not intended to be reproduced, or re-transmitted without the consent of the originator.

www.igxglobal.com