[Asterisk-Users] agi exit problem

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Oct 7 11:28:51 MST 2003

The way I worked around this is to log the "uniqueid" in a database when the
call is placed with the start time and then execute an agi script upon all
hangups:

exten => h,1,AGI(call_log.agi,${EXTEN})

That script queries the database for the "uniqueid" and if it exists in the
table it figures out the call length and updates the record

It's a little bit of perl overhead but if you have a fast system and a fast
DB it should have very little delay.

MATT---