[Asterisk-Users] IAX and Jitter problem

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Tue Oct 7 10:52:21 MST 2003

Thought I would just mention that I have a Pentium 150 with 64MB of RAM,
asterisk installed, 2 Budgetone 102's and an X100P.  No problem with
jitter here or anything like that.  I don't use mp3 music on hold because
I doubt the hardware would cope particularly well.  Has anybody got
Asterisk running on anything lower spec than this?

Michael